Drive A Yellow Cab
Do you want to become a cab driver? We are always looking for quality drivers like you to join our team. Full time and part time opportunities are available. Email email@example.com for more information.
Benefits of driving for Yellow Cab Lancaster:
- As an independent contractor, you choose your own hours.
- You and your passengers are covered by Yellow Cab Lancaster’s extensive insurance plan if you are to get into an accident.
- Yellow Cab Lancaster covers the cost to maintain their vehicles, you are only responsible for keeping the cab clean and for filling the gas tank at the end of your shift.
- We feed you a constant stream of leads.
- We offer incentives for drivers who provide exceptional service and reliability.
- You are an independent contractor; the amount of money you make is up to you.
Drivers must have:
- A clean driving record.
- No criminal record.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to learn new skills and problem solve.
Suggestions to bring in the most money:
- Clean, professional appearance.
- Greet passengers when they enter your cab.
- Offer bottled water.
- Keep your customers informed about when you will be arriving.
- Be kind and courteous.
- Have maps available for customers who are from out of town.